UPDATE: THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
Madison Free Skool is looking for teachers, organizers and facilitators! We are currently planning all classes ahead of time. If you would like to teach a class, organize an event or lead a group, please email email@example.com for more information on how to get involved.
(Some) Teacher Guidelines:
- Your class should be something you are excited about, have some experience with and want to share. You don’t need to be an expert!
- Be creative! There are many kinds of classes and events to offer.
- You need to be committed to your class or event. If there are changes to the time or date, you will be responsible for communicating directly with attendees and/or the listserv.
- As a teacher/facilitator, strive to be inclusive of all people, regardless of age (kids are people, too!), race, gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, language skills, formal education, economic situation, etc.
- You may ask for a suggested donation to cover necessary supplies, but if you turn a profit you are asking too much!
- You are encouraged to do your own publicity, by making fliers, talking to folks, etc. Spread the word about the free skool and help us grow!
What you don’t need: A teaching certificate, a degree of any kind, all-knowing expertise, authoritarian attitude,