Photoshop is a powerful and popular program for image editing and graphic creation. Whether you need to touch up your snapshots or to create and edit graphics for web and print, you’ll probably start with Photoshop.
In this introductory class, we’ll cover basics including:
* Image cropping and resizing
* Simple touch-ups
* Color, contrast and other fixes
* Guidelines to prepare images for print and web
* Basic graphic creation
* Open Q&A
– Class offered contingent on minimum 5 attendees. Contact teacher: Ben <bas AT versatudio DOT com> directly
– Requested donation $3-5 to cover room only
– Must bring own laptop with Photoshop or Photoshop Elements
– Class is 2 hrs long
An experienced web design and developer, Ben has swam the waters of Photoshop since 1998, back when dial-up ruled and Google was not even born.
Ben enjoys sharing his Photoshop knowledge, whether retouching old photos, making slick graphic or showing people how to put Glenn Beck’s head on Mariah Carey’s body.